Thursday, April 15, 2010

Cleaning the Digital Camera

At the request of several readers the next two blogs will consist primarily of "more pictures of the kids." Many of these photos were taken nearly a year ago, but since our children don't grow we run no risk of our pictures ever being outdated. Since none of the pictures are marked I will give you my best guess as to what has been photographed.

I took this picture of Priscilla and the kids just before leaving for Albuquerque. Even though she was just a few months pregnant you can already see a little bit of a "baby bump" beginning to show.









Isn't it ironic that I go to work and school in order to get the experience and education to resolve the psychological confusion that my children undergo when I am at work and school?

The three most majestic locales in America: Niagara Falls, the Grand Canyon and the south-side Jersey Shore.

1 comment:

Stephanie said...

Hilarious.. all of them. Miss you guys!!